May 20, 2013

Magazine(s) Of the Month: Vogue vs. Miss Vogue



Enjoying Miss Vogue like a fifteen year old teenager (again!). Add ten years & a well leafed through Miss Vogue and I go for Miss Vogue's older sister, Vogue, with Kate Moss on the cover.

Then back again to Miss Vogue . . . 

It's back to the future with Vogue and Miss Vogue for June.

My favourite Vogue feature: 'How We Dress Now'.
My favourite Miss Vogue feature: 'Saturday Night Fever'.

What's your favourite magazine/magazines this month?

Follow My Republic of Fashion
Follow sarahmdennison on Twitter




2 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Yayy! Ha ha. I'm surprised it took British Vogue this loong to do a Teen Version.
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Tanya said...

Love the flowers!


the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk